One of the millions of things that I love about my journey in essential oils is that it brought me closer to God. My team, and my community, place HIM at the front and center, and it’s so cool that I’ve found a community of people who pray for success, and acknowledge how important faith is in our business.
We’re doing this 21 Days of Prayer series in one of my oily groups. It’s so wonderful. Monique McLean is a wonderful leader in Young Living, and She’s the one leading it. You should follow her on all the social media for her joy, humor, and faith!
So, the main gist is to pray and establish that you have to depend on the Lord for your success. I firmly believe that if God isn’t with me on this journey, then I shouldn’t do it. Yet, the Lord has blessed me so abundantly, with an oil business I NEVER imagined would exist. The relationships I have formed on my team not only glorify God, but they also have been the most positive and gratifying group in my life. In general, this company is so wonderful. The 21 Days Of Prayer will help me to actively pray for my downline and to continue to give it to Him! ❤️. Follow along at http://www.youinfuse.com
For me, 2016 is all about being more intentional in my faith. I want to do devotionals daily, to do a monthly bible study, and to just surround myself with things that only build up my relationship with Christ. I just want my life to be intentional and to exemplify Christ in all that I do. This verse is my “challenge” in 2016:
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” Hebrews 13:5-6 (NIV)
Wowza. I love this verse!
Here are 4 things that I’m utilizing in 2016 to be more intentional in my faith:
- Women in the Word and other online bible studies from SheReadsTruth
- Savor Devotional by Shauna Niquist. It reminds me of sitting down for dinner with an old friend and receiving grace and Jesus.
- Jesus Calling Devotional. This came highly recommended by a friend, and so far, I’m enjoying the way in which it is written.
- More Christian Books! Currently reading Interrupted by Jen Hatmaker. Jen is hilarious AND this book is wrecking me chapter by chapter.
Here are some of my Intentional Goals for 2016:
- Read at least 1 Devotional Daily
- Do a monthly bible study – be it SheReadsTruth, Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies, or on my own
- Pray more
- Examine my relationships and make sure that they only build up my relationship with Christ, don’t make me unglued, and make me a better being.
- Pray for my downline, uplines, and crosslines at YL
- Continue preparing for marriage with Andrew and to remember Christ as the center.